Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand new in package.

$300 shipped and insured
DSCF9388.JPG

Steep, but $100 less than retail.

Well that's a 2GB.

I will kindly ask you guys to please leave my ad, even if you don't like the price.

Thanks

Everyone stay away from Digital Speed cards. They are no better than your typical SanDisk cards (actually worse). Do your research first. Foolish people who bought them complained of errors straight out of the box, false transfer speeds, etc.

SCAM.

Jesus guys, this is a classified ad, not a regular discussion topic. I'm not going to jump into your ad's and critique your prices or quality of product. If you want to discuss sd cards there is a forum for that.

Have some respect.

Jesus guys, this is a classified ad, not a regular discussion topic. I'm not going to jump into your ad's and critique your prices or quality of product. If you want to discuss sd cards there is a forum for that.

Have some respect.
Maybe if you'd answered my original question, you could have avoided that. The simple fact is, this is about 5x the price of a GOOD quality card from Lexar or SanDisk, and from a brand I have never heard of. Maybe it's worth it; I'm not saying it's not. Yet. What I am asking is, WHY is it so expensive, and WHY should I spend so much money on this card.

I would think that most people could appreciate that a new member, whose first post is trying to sell what appears to be a grossly over-priced, no-name product might appear just a little suspicious.

I would think that most people could appreciate that a new member, whose first post is trying to sell what appears to be a grossly over-priced, no-name product might appear just a little suspicious.

Exactly! I’m surprised it the post wasn’t reported and taken down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look up the price of these cards new. 8GB not 2GB. I am selling it for less than new price. $350 at 42nd street photo FYI. Ergo I am not ripping anybody off. If you want to buy a San Disk or Lexar then go ahead and buy them but that is not what I am selling.

I did as the rules of this forum state. I put my username and date on a piece of paper and put the product which I wish to sell on said piece of paper and have caught nothing but grief. If someone wants to sell a camera that costs $200 at Walmart for $1000 on here then they have the right to do that as well.

Exactly! I’m surprised it the post wasn’t reported and taken down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's no need to take it down; as he's reminded us, the OP has followed the rules exactly to the letter. I also give our membership credit for being able to distinguish a good deal from a not so good deal.

I also give our membership credit for being able to distinguish a good deal from a not so good deal.

So you encourage others to step into someone elses classified ad and essentially hijack and compromise possible sales it even though everything is on the up and up? Do I come walking into your business and start ranting and raving about why people may or may not be getting screwed over? Even if what I'm saying is not true I have possibly done irreparable damage to you.

I also give our membership credit for being able to distinguish a good deal from a not so good deal.

So you encourage others to step into someone elses classified ad and essentially hijack and compromise possible sales it even though everything is on the up and up? Do I come walking into your business and start ranting and raving about why people may or may not be getting screwed over? Even if what I'm saying is not true I have possibly done irreparable damage to you.
Not at all; no one was encouraged to do anything of the sort, however I am concerned about why you have yet to answer the question about why this card is so much more expensive than others. Is it gold-plated? Is it guaranteed for life? Or is it simply more expensive because it's more expensive with no discernible benefit to the consumer?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back