Dinner is ready

Sk8man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sk8man.photosight.ru
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
it has been a long time since i showed you my stuff.

one day, i was hungry while thinking and made myself a dinner:

1)
2844Dinner_ingredients.jpg

2)
2844Dinner_is_ready_high_angle_.jpg

3)
2844Dinner_is_ready_low_angle_.jpg

what do you think?

I like 'em. It would've been funnier if the last picture had been after you had eaten some of it.
Are you a chef in real life?? That looks mighty tasty.

I love the before & after. You should do a whole cook book like that.

It looks very Asian... the way you scramble the eggs.. typical Chinese style. The chilli..... not many people in the world dare to eat it like that.

Also I will suggest that you chop up the green onions, pan fry it with oil for 30 sec before you put your eggs down. It makes a whole lot of difference.

Actually, you've got the ingredients for a Chinese dish with there! It's a westernized style. I call it tomato scrampled egg. You chop the tomatoes into cubes and fry it with the eggs. You probably want to have the tomatoes down on the pan first. Then as you fry with the egg, add brown sugar and salt for the flavouring. Eat it with plain rice of course.

No I haven't forgotten about the photos! To me I like to have warm lighting if I were to take a shot of food. Warm lighting like natural sunlight during late afternoon, before sunset, maybe at around 5 ot 6pm in the summer. The lighting you have looks a bit dead. I would imagine this to be either in the indoor afternoon or something. It's whiteness doesn't help to create the appeal.

Also I will try with other non-conventional "food-compositions". If this isn't for the menu photos, I will go wild with it.

Hi Sk8man :) Nice pics... I'm getting hungry now... :)

wow, great comments here.

tnx alot guys. it really makes me keep going.

i chopped the ingrediants and arranged them in a pretty way on that board to take a shot but the eggs were almost ready and i had to make the fire smaller so i did and forgot to take a shot.

the light was flourascent light.

Looks yummy. Makes me want lunch so bad! Only 15 more minutes.....:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back