Do you carry....protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a few requests that this thread be locked tho, so it will be done shortly.
Party poopers! ;)

Gotta love the "I don't like what you're saying so I want to silence you" mentality. :hugs:

The OP mentioned firearms in the very first post of this thread. I don't see why it's so surprising it continued on that course.

No it's not surprising at all. It doesn't matter if he mentioned firearms with the first post or a middle post. That's sort of my point. I'm not making judgement, just stating an observation based on years of participating in forums. I think it's an interesting phenomenon.

No it's not surprising at all. It doesn't matter if he mentioned firearms with the first post or a middle post. That's sort of my point. I'm not making judgement, just stating an observation based on years of participating in forums. I think it's an interesting phenomenon.
People are passionate about it I suppose. It's one of those universal hot button issues.

Party poopers! ;)

Gotta love the "I don't like what you're saying so I want to silence you" mentality. :hugs:

I agree with you. Lots of forums lock threads where the content digresses from the main theme of the forum. I don't generally understand that, because I know it's also a numbers game, and more posts is usually a good thing. As long as the civility level remains high, ( but not too 'pc' ), then the thread is what I would consider to be healthy. But I don't own the forum, and currently don't even pay for the priviledge of posting on it so .....

I'm on the cruisecritics form because I cruise once a year. Those mods lock threads and actually wipe them off the planet as soon as their is the slightest sign of tension. Threads about smoking cigarettes on ships don't stand a chance. hahahaha.

Matter of fact btw, I'm heading off for a week long cruise in about an hour.

ye well.. the time has come to put a lock on this, i'll do the usual Jerry Springer ending (which people are use to when i end these hot button topics!)... look after yourselves.... and each other. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back