Do you have a Photo Blog? Please share the link with an introduction of your blog

Hey everyone,
Since I was looking at your blogs I figured I would post my own on here too. My site it blog.westernlens.com and I use wordpress hosted on my own sites domain with hostgator. It is primarily a way to reach my clients and to post some of my most recent work. My main site westernlens.com is focused more on the gallery and e-commerce/proofing side of things. Let me know what you all think. Thanks for the input. You can read my latest post on Northern Lights Photography.

Erik

My wife loves blogging, photography, and doing DIY and crafty stuff. She blogs about it at Capturing One Moment at a Time. There are great ideas for home decor, headbands, and all types of other fun stuff. Hope you guys (probably mostly the ladies) enjoy it!

My link would be 2D Photography Inc. Here is where I share my goings on, tips to beginners, and overall just fun stuff that we do over at the studio. Some fun videos, educational articles and every now and then a photo too. Although it's not a heavy stream for actual photographs, I do think there's a good knowledge base growing there :)

Most reactions

Back