Do you own a celly?

Do you own a celly?

• Total voters
Can't live without mine. I don't have a home phone, and I'm hardly home anyway. And it's a great way for me and my boyfriend to communicate...not to talk on...but to text back and forth. He doesn't have a cell phone, but he's always on his computer...so I can email him from my phone. Plus I have wireless internet, which is great. Plus it's a camera phone, so even on the rare occasions I don't have my camera with me, I still have a camera with me! Heh heh!

no,but have been thinking about getting one for about 8 years, do not what to rush in to any thing

I've had one for the last couple of years, just to have communication where I wouldn' have to leave my car if I got into trouble on my long work drives through town. Just this year I finally looked up the phone# for it. :wink: I rarely have it on for people to ring through. My last boss complained about this, so I gave her the # and tried to remember to turn it on for the morning commute. She called it a couple of times and I didn't know until I got to the office, because I play my cd's so loud. :LOL:

Off topic:

Can I take Pilgrim's new avatar home with me and keep it for a pet? :shock: Good god, boy - you look sizzlin'!!

Ok, I feel better. :wink:

Back to topic.

Yep, been a avid user since many years. Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola etc etc.
Currently have the Siemens S56 as the primary, backup - Motorola V60.

Waiting for the RAZR V3 :drool:

The cell phone equipment market has not been utilized properly here in the US as compared to other countries. Its a GOLD MINE! I had written to Richard Branson (Virgin) about it, but got a response (presumably a copy-paste from their admin staff :D ) saying that I can contact their offices in the US.

[ end ramble :)]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back