Do you play an insturment?

Blues harmonica for me.....

harp-1.jpg

Ohh how I LOVE this picture! The dimple!!! <3 IT!

15 years classical violin.
stopped playing a long time ago though.

Nice Jason,

First chair for violin for Miami youth symphony , and the Florida international traveling youth symphony . MANY MANY moons ago . I have three Violins and I still play from time to time .

Tenor sax for about 6 years as well .

I took piano lessons at age 5, played stage band sax in Jr. high, and played bass from then. It's in the garage collecting dust. One day, I hope to get creative and snap a few with it or maybe playing it.

15 years classical violin.
stopped playing a long time ago though.

Nice Jason,

First chair for violin for Miami youth symphony , and the Florida international traveling youth symphony . MANY MANY moons ago . I have three Violins and I still play from time to time .

Tenor sax for about 6 years as well .
Woah there, who renamed Pix to Jason? Names are not subject to change without notice- you just can't do that! :Giggle:

Sounds like you were pretty amazing! Three violins?! Pictures please?!

I'm a drummer and played in bands from when I was 14 years old and we lied about our age to play in divey pubs and bars, but I haven't played since my last gig in Camden, London in 2010.

View attachment 94439 View attachment 94440 View attachment 94441 View attachment 94442 View attachment 94443
Wow, Forkie! That looks awesome!

I stole my sisters ID to get my first tattoo when I was 15/16, is that the same thing? :giggle:

That's just as rock and roll! :headbang:

I'm a drummer and played in bands from when I was 14 years old and we lied about our age to play in divey pubs and bars, but I haven't played since my last gig in Camden, London in 2010.

View attachment 94439 View attachment 94440 View attachment 94441 View attachment 94442 View attachment 94443
Wow, Forkie! That looks awesome!

I stole my sisters ID to get my first tattoo when I was 15/16, is that the same thing? :giggle:

That's just as rock and roll! :headbang:
See?! I always knew I was cool. Don't know why no one else will ever believe me! Lol

nope. Tried to get into guitar and piano. while i love music i realized playing it just wasn't for me. Too much practice involved.

Wow! Lots of talented people here! I tried the clarinet in grade school. Quickly realized I had no talent. Began to believe my brother when he said all I should play was the skin flute and the bonafone.

:abnormal: :048: :bek113: :bek181:

Last edited:
Years ago I asked a friend to teach me guitar. When his patience was finally exhausted he told me " If you truly love music, buy a record player."

Years ago I asked a friend to teach me guitar. When his patience was finally exhausted he told me " If you truly love music, buy a record player."
My day finally came when my wife was sick of me having a piano in the house i didn't play. "why don't you get rid of it?"
"well i like to play it"
"But you don't really know how!"
"well i need to practice. I don't practice enough"
"I never see you practice at all!"
"okay... okay........."

I started on drums back in 5th grade. Picked up bass a couple years later and that stuck. I got back to playing a couple years ago after a brief (7 year) hiatus. Now playing with an original rock band and back to gigging on both bass guitar and electric upright.

I play the piano for as long as I could remember but now I want to start playing the acoustic guitar.

Most reactions

Back