Do you see photos in everyday life?

dennybeall

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.citrusphotorestore.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As I walk around or drive in the car I find myself seeing photos. Not ghostly floating prints just spots and angles that could possibly be a photo if only I was in the right spot or had the right camera and lens in hand.
Driving past a wooded area I see a dead tree with some unique limbs or perhaps some farm animals off in a field??
Perhaps the old 2 1/4 X 3 1/4 speed graphic up on the shelf in the big hard case with the big old flash would make an interesting subject????
Just wondering if others always "see" the same? or Do you have to Think about it??

more often than not, as I am driving, I see something and think to myself. "I'm sure there is a photo there somewhere, but how do I get it." Then I keep on driving to my destination.

But there are those times, when I stop and take the time to shoot, that I'm glad I did stop.

Sometimes I have to work at it. Most of the time I just see it.

Welcome the the photographers psycho ward.

I'm always "on"...

I try not to see it. But then they started talking to me in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, always.

Unfortunately, I can't always get a photo because either I don't have a camera or the scene passes too quickly.

It is the source of a lot of my anxiety.

That's why I got the X100S, so I at least have a portable full-fledged camera with me at all times, even if it's not very versatile.

All the time. But often I'm in traffic, or there's really no place to stop and park, or I'm with people and without my gear, or the local security will really be pissed off if I stopped and started "shooting". Sometimes, it's just the light - and you start looking for something to shoot that can benefit from that magic light. That's ok. I just remember the situation, and look for it when I've more time on my hands or when I have the equipment with me.

I see photos all the time. When I'm lucky enough to have my camera with me I take the shot exactl as it appears in my head.

The problem is later when I open them up on my computer and look at them.

I think my mind's eye blind, stupid or both. 50% of these types of shots end up in a "WTF were you thinking" moment.

That said I'm a VERY left brained individual. The shots I take that come out really nice are maticulously set up in very controlled environments. Designed rather than divined as it were...

so la ti do!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back