Does this pic have any value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't look any better if I were drunk either. :\

& you got lucky? . . .with the cat?

:meh:

not good in any way. Try using the search feature for cat and see what people here say is good...then work towards that. This almost seems like a joke that anybody would think this picture is good. Sorry :(

not good in any way. Try using the search feature for cat and see what people here say is good...then work towards that. This almost seems like a joke that anybody would think this picture is good. Sorry :(

Have a bottle of vodka and see the difference ;)

I saw this thread on my phone and had to see it blown up. THis is the best shot ive seen on here. THat is way too creative and deep for most people on here! Keep it up....

*Hey dont bogart that joint!

I saw this thread on my phone and had to see it blown up. THis is the best shot ive seen on here. THat is way too creative and deep for most people on here! Keep it up....

*Hey dont bogart that joint!

Somebody's tripping on something powerful :greenpbl:

lobster.jpg

All that really matters is does it have value to you at this time. It may and in 2 months 2 yrs. it may have none.

If you are asking others if it has value to them, then that is a different question.
Value monetary? Camera club value? Calender value?

Anyway to me personally it is simply blurry and not successful, to yourself it could be successful I do not know. For me it does not tell me much about "cat" as creature or being. It doesn't show something about "cat" or "catness". But to you there could be a strong emotional connection nothing wrong with that.

The problem I see with cats in photos is they are almost instantly failures because they are cliches, like sunsets. Ok to look at but really bring forth nothing new.

The only cat images I have seen that bring anything to the table are linked here, it shows their behaviors, the light and atmosphere they live in. It is a beautiful book and probably the best investment you could make in your photography at this moment and inexpensive.

book

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
All that really matters is does it have value to you at this time. It may and in 2 months 2 yrs. it may have none.

If you are asking others if it has value to them, then that is a different question.

Anyway to me personally it is simply blurry and not successful, to yourself it could be successful I do not know. For me it does not tell me much about "cat" as creature or being. It doesn't show something about "cat" or "catness". But to you there could be a strong emotional connection nothing wrong with that.

The problem I see with cats in photos is they are almost instantly failures because they are cliches, like sunsets. Ok to look at but really bring forth nothing new.

The only cat images I have seen that bring anything to the table are linked here, it shows their behaviors, the light and atmosphere they live in. It is a beautiful book and probably the best investment you could make in your photography at this moment and inexpensive.

book

LOL to this guy taking it seriously.

Half the people in here are not giving C&C and rather making fun of the picture.

Not cool.

book

LOL to this guy taking it seriously.

:lmao:

I don't believe this was a serious submission for C&C. And if it was... well, you can't polish a turd.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back