Dogfight!

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
This is a slide from last fall. I was tracking these geese on their way to a water landing when... they just starting doing barrel rolls and colliding with each other.

Strangest thing I ever saw. It was so weird I almost didn't snap the pic. I also forgot to not move while doing so.

Oh, but if this were a sharp photo... ;)

furball01.jpg

i still like it!! i reaffirms my belief that i am indeed smarter than something!!!

md

I like it. I think the blurryness adds to the chaos of the moment. Plus, how cool is it that you were not only a witness to this but managed to get some shots of it. :)

thats pretty cool there photobug! glad you composed yourself enough to take a shot! You know i never bothered asking what camera and film ya use? What did you take this shot with?

Darn good shot Jim but that's when a movie camera would've been useful.

I agree with the others. The blur adds character to your picture. It's a nice picture altogether.

photobug said:
This is a slide from last fall. I was tracking these geese on their way to a water landing when... they just starting doing barrel rolls and colliding with each other.

Strangest thing I ever saw. It was so weird I almost didn't snap the pic. I also forgot to not move while doing so.

Oh, but if this were a sharp photo... ;)

I love the picture the way it is now. If you want to try a focus restoration you can use Focus Magic 3.0

Dew mentioned it a few days ago and I d'loaded it and tried it. Pretty cool piece of software. It's on a trial basis, 5 restorations after which it'll cost you $45.00 to get a serial number. I'm thinking about it...

However, I would leave the picture as is! I love the movement of the birds. Great shot!

Trish- uhhhh.... let's not stretch things here, ok? :lol:

drlynn- me either. They actually dropped about 100 feet almost straight down, flared, and splash!

photogoddess- it turned out okay reduced to this size, but it's pretty crappy at full size/resolution. [shrug]

Jeff- 2 words- Brain Cramp

Mark- Used the Contax RTS II and a Yashica 75-200 + doubler. Not the best combo, but they were out there a ways...

wwjoeld- thank you.

Sid- true, but since I don't have one...

Harpper- thanks

Mitica- I'll check it out, but I don't think even Focus Magic can save this one.

Did anybody try to coulnt how many geese there are in this shot?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back