dont ya just hate

Well that's your opinion my friend and you are more than welcome to it. But I think you are wrong about this one, but then again like I always say that's why there is more than one horse in a race. I will consider what you said as I would anyone else. But if you are looking for an argument you came to the wrong place. I just don't happen to agree.

You stated your opinion and I stated mine thats plenty I would say. But I honestly will give yours the weight it deserves.

Good question there for the group. If you are shooting an event, would you wait for a perfect shot, or take a shot you wanted even if it wasn't perfect.

Getting paid by the word?
:lol:

Sorry I couldn't get back sooner with this comment but I just got the replies this morning. I sent the picture to some people to answer a specific question for me. Does the stuff in the background bother you.

Consensus not all of the lines only the one in front of his face. The pole that seems to flatten his face. the real reason is he was turned away but the post does in fact make it appear that a chunk of his face is missing. So there was indeed a ligitimate composition issue but it wasn't the stuff behind him or the flag it was that post in front of his face.

I was there and I understand but the image is still the image as was pointed out to me. It's one I should have just tossed. So this is my mia copa.

Most reactions

Back