don't you know it's gonna be

Are you related to the "Stop it" guy in "Feedback"?? LMAO!! :sexywink:

When I was a young lad, I had a fixation of smelling my grandmothers shoes. I haven't tried to delve into the physological nuances of what the fascination was other than she only wore these shoes in stockinged feet and I was on the brink of discovering my own sense of sexuality (heterosexual, as it turned out) at that time. However, since that time, I have also discovered that I must launder my socks after each use. If I follow that simple rule, then [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7K0Dp2M2fE"]everything is gonna be alright[/ame].

When I was a young lad, I had a fixation of smelling my grandmothers shoes. I haven't tried to delve into the physological nuances of what the fascination was other than she only wore these shoes in stockinged feet and I was on the brink of discovering my own sense of sexuality (heterosexual, as it turned out) at that time. However, since that time, I have also discovered that I must launder my socks after each use. If I follow that simple rule, then everything is gonna be alright.

:shock:

Cactus es and bubblegum

haha, cacti!

When I was a young lad, I had a fixation of smelling my grandmothers shoes. I haven't tried to delve into the physological nuances of what the fascination was other than she only wore these shoes in stockinged feet and I was on the brink of discovering my own sense of sexuality (heterosexual, as it turned out) at that time. However, since that time, I have also discovered that I must launder my socks after each use. If I follow that simple rule, then everything is gonna be alright.
that's ****ing weird. but im weird too. haha.
when i posted, i was singing [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87yq372R4Ts"]this[/ame].

Socks are a pain sometimes, especially when I'm in a hurry and have to put two on, and at least one sock ends up inside out.

i can honestly say that ive never worn a regular sock inside out. but i wore my soccer socks inside out often because of the way i rolled them over my shin guard.

["Sorry,..... was that TMI? :lmao:"]

Yeah....little bit!!

LOL!!!

Yeah....little bit!!

LOL!!!
Yet it didn't permantly scar me.................. least not that I admit to. I was only about 12 then and I am chronically challenged now. :blushing:

i can honestly say that ive never worn a regular sock inside out.
You should try it sometime, its a hoot. I feel like a real rebel when I do it.

Most reactions

Back