Doodles

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When i'm not painting or don't know what to paint, i paint doodles. These are small paintings if you like. A bit like drawing this and that on a notepad when you're on the phone. Here's an example of a doodle.
Don't know what i was thinking about when i put the man's hand on the womans, well, on the womans. You'll see what i mean :D
doodles.jpg

Don't know what i was thinking about when i put the man's hand on the womans, well, on the womans. You'll see what i mean

This would be absolutely charming stuff, if it weren't for the obscenity. It's a shame you can't keep your mind out of the gutter long enough to paint a picture.

tsk, tsk :roll:

:LOL:

terri said:
Don't know what i was thinking about when i put the man's hand on the womans, well, on the womans. You'll see what i mean

This would be absolutely charming stuff, if it weren't for the obscenity. It's a shame you can't keep your mind out of the gutter long enough to paint a picture.

Maybe i was thinking of you Terri, you'll never know :p :D

terri said:

Yeah right Terri. You were the one that mentioned that you were aroused by the last painting he posted. :lmao:

Yeah right Terri. You were the one that mentioned that you were aroused by the last painting he posted.

Now now, don't be jealous just because he hasn't gotten around to painting something for you yet. I'm sure this guy has a list! :wink:

Not only that, we're not seeing what he ISN'T posting..... kinda scary. :shock:

And here I thought the gentleman was just covering up a hole in the seat of her jeans... then you guys had to make it ugly. [sniff]

terri said:
Yeah right Terri. You were the one that mentioned that you were aroused by the last painting he posted.

Now now, don't be jealous just because he hasn't gotten around to painting something for you yet. I'm sure this guy has a list! :wink:

Not only that, we're not seeing what he ISN'T posting..... kinda scary. :shock:

sniff sniff :cry:

:lmao:

photobug said:
And here I thought the gentleman was just covering up a hole in the seat of her jeans... then you guys had to make it ugly. [sniff]

I agree with you Jim but I question your use of the word "ugly". :wink:

Most reactions

Back