Dos fotos

Deli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently took these two pics and I really like them. C&C please :)
DSC_0082BW.jpg

DSC_0020bW.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I like them too! B&W photos are always dramatic looking.

I think the composition and tone is great. Number 1 my fave - the background is very very good.

Thanks for the C&C

:)

I love #2 I was thinking up a story to go with it.. and that is what a picture should do (I think anyways) you caught a great moment.

I like the feel of #2.... Its a bit soft and my eyes are drawn to the in focus area just behind the woman.

#1 is has great texture and tone. The lighting is perfect... even a tiny bit of light caught in the man's eyes gives the photo some significant depth. I would have cropped out some of the space above the man's head. This would bring the eye level a little farther away from the center half.

Good photos..

I like #1 a lot. I've always said the best pictures are the ones that invoke an emotional response in the viewer and this one succeeds in doing exactly that. Plus, it's sharp and I like the depth of field. My only nitpick (and it's minor) is the chopped off half of his arm.

#2, I'll just say I'm not personally a fan of the whole tilted camera thing and leave it at that.

I think both are good shots. I am having a hard time deciding witch one I like best.

Nice work Number one have an excellent composition and Drama but I love the number 2 even with the soft look it add a little bit of romance to the photo

Well Done nice B & W

Thanks you for the positive comments :) and I do agree that the 2nd one is a bit soft but it came out good.

Thanks-Deli

Most reactions

New Topics

Back