Driving Miss Daisy

crosmill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.woolyhat.com
I used a + 3Close up lens and a polariser.

I think maybe the daisies could have been a bit higher in the frame?

Daisys.jpg

I like the daisy, maybe try cropping the 1/2 top off to a panoramic shot or 1/3 off left & 1/2 top

Keep up the Good Work

Now who of you all took this other, most amazing daisy picture the other day, the one about which I asked "How on earth were you positioned to take it?" - where is is again? What was the title of that thread? That was a very good example of a very interesting camera position for a daisy pic.
Let me go look for it, and I might edit the link into this post...

Editing in:
Ah yes, it was the BigRC who took "his" daisy portrait and it is here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6500&sid=ae62b24aa037ff148c8927400035ecca

Now how on earth would I quote this pic by getting it into here for some direct viewing?

Personally, I like it the way it is. Don't know why. I just wish there was a little something more in the background, like clouds in the sky. It seems to have an Eastern feel to me, which follows a different asthetic than Western work.

I agree with Mark about the eastern feel and I like it's composition and look a lot. The main thing that detracts a little for me is the lack of really sharp focus on any of the daisies and overall a little too cool in coloring. Increasing red and yellow ever so slightly in color balance and using some sharpening of the foreground might help.

The sky seems a little dark in relation to the rest of the photo but I love the croping. Makes me want to put that on my desktop or something. It has such an open space feel to it yet very elegant. Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back