Dublin, Ireland

ZyxKor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm visiting Dublin for a few days next month. Any one have any suggestions for a very nice restaurant? We're staying in the City Centre so close to there is best. And any other suggestions for things to do / take pictures of would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!

I'm visiting Dublin for a few days next month. Any one have any suggestions for a very nice restaurant? We're staying in the City Centre so close to there is best. And any other suggestions for things to do / take pictures of would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!

Take some photos of the round towers of Ireland. Despite the incorrect history from Catholics (and I am one), they date back to 1200 BC and beyond. The person carved in stone on many of them who looks like Christ to christians is actually Thoth: a tuatha-da-danaan who was considered a god by the pre-celts. He died on a cross in Burma. There is lots of proof and evidence of this, if you are a true historian or talented researcher.

Even as a tourist, you can find booklets in Ireland, as to where these towers are located and they are located throughout Ireland.

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back