Ebay gone wrong - whisky self portrait

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally another blooper from me.

Today I was quick-and-dirty shooting some Whiskies I am going to sell on ebay, and apart from white balance gone wrong and all ... I produced a self-portrait here! You can even see part of my living room ;)

whiskyself.jpg

Too much drinking before the shoot?...=)

At least (like the one shot from a long time ago passed around the internet) you werent naked shooting...LOL

WOW you have mountains in your living room!! I'm jealous :lol:

Wow, many of my friends there .. I can see Dalmore, Glenmorangie, Bowmore, Balvenie, Laphroaig and ... Highland Park on the far right?

Actually that's Old Pulteney.....the Balvenie in the foreground is a 21 year old prize. Try enlarging the photo???

Next time you're this way, bring your favorite sipping glass and we'll toast to the good life.....!!!

here is what I took for ebay today ... not very elaborate shots and the self portrait is included ;)

n01.jpg
n02.jpg
n03.jpg
n04.jpg
n05.jpg
n06.jpg
n07.jpg
n08.jpg
n09.jpg
n10.jpg
n11.jpg
n12.jpg
n13.jpg

well those are currently for sale .. in my small collection i have a 21 y/o Balvenie as well, Port Wood finish. But my favourite is a 15 year old Lagavulin!

Well, I know, I was too much in a hurry last time I passed by ....!

Nice......Only one I know is the Laphroaig, but I'm sure the other three are worthy...

While in St. Andrews several years ago and I stopped in a liquor store and was amazed at the number of different labels of scotch, many, many I've never seen here in the US. May have been 100 different labels. Impressive..... Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to sample them all.

Someone on Rx8club.com posted a picture of their car, and they could be seen naked in the reflection of the paint on the door. It was really funny, so remember, it could be worse.

Someone on Rx8club.com posted a picture of their car, and they could be seen naked in the reflection of the paint on the door. It was really funny, so remember, it could be worse.

I know, that actually happens quite often ;)

I just start to wonder how many people run around naked at home ;)

Nice......Only one I know is the Laphroaig, but I'm sure the other three are worthy...

You mean, the other 12 ... guess the images were just loading slowly ;)

Anyway, the Glen Orchy is not a real single malt, it is a pure malt blended for a supermarket chain. very cheap, but very good for its price.

While in St. Andrews several years ago and I stopped in a liquor store and was amazed at the number of different labels of scotch, many, many I've never seen here in the US. May have been 100 different labels. Impressive..... Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to sample them all.

Oh there exist many more than 100 :p .. yes, it is amazing. but as on all markets, concentration has begun decades ago, and most destilleries are not independent anymore today. :(

ohhhh Alex! I knew about your coleection but I had no idea that it is so big! great! so when do you plan to invite me for a drink? :D

Most reactions

Back