eBay Search Secrets for Photo Equip. Buyers

warrenmarcus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
eBay Search Secrets for all Photo Equipment Buyers.

I regularly shop at eBay for any Photography equipments bargains. Usually, I’m the only bidder to same item that attract multiple bidders. Sounds strange?
How do I search for bargains that nobody knows about? Yes, there is a eBay Search Secret. Quite simple and fast.
Take advantage of seller’s typos on listing titles. Thousands of items on eBay are listed with descriptions containing spelling mistakes. These items often expire with no bids on them as no-one can find them. It’s time to uncover those hidden gems.
Type in a keyword and click the generate button. It will generate many possibilities of misspellings with your keyword. Don't worry it's absolute FREE Tool. Try now~!!! Excellent free tool~!! !:thumbup: :thumbup: Two thumbs up.

eBay Search Secret

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks.... been grabbing minolta items up on ebay due to no stores having any accessories in stock nor selling them due to closing.

Picked up several items but I might find few more using this.

this is nothing new

Even though this is a good tool its not always that useful. Many times even though they have mispelled the one thing in the title you type in, there is much more in the title that people can still find the item with. An example of this is lets say someone lists a tamon Macro lens. Yes they spelled tamron wrong but they still spelled macro lens right so many people will still find it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back