Economic Stimulus

LarissaPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.larissaphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anybody know if there are parts of the economic stimulus that will be a benefit to photographers? I've heard that there are all kinds of provisions in the stimulus, so I'm hoping there's at least something in there for us.

Does anybody know if there are parts of the economic stimulus that will be a benefit to photographers? I've heard that there are all kinds of provisions in the stimulus, so I'm hoping there's at least something in there for us.

Whatcha looking for? We should get a free lens out of the deal.:lol:

Only Annie Leibovitz is getting part of the stimulus plan. She can use it. Artist Annie Leibovitz pawns work to pay debt - Finance and Accounting jobs UK

Seriously. All photographers will benefit from a stronger economy that the stimulus plan may help to create at some point in time. Hopefully a stronger economy will equal more advertising that will create more editorial pages that will create more advertising and editorial work.

As far as retail photography goes... I have no idea. I am guessing that if enough retail photographers offer free or discounted rates the industry will be be dead in 3-5 years.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back