Edmonton After Dark

Cruisn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out last night and did a few shots around edmonton for something to do. Pointers are always welcome. thanks.

walkpathsmallcopy.jpg

treessmallcopy.jpg

bridge2smallcopy.jpg

bridge1smallcopy.jpg

and playing around in hdr again.. that about as close to what it actually looked like as I can manage. lol

leg1smallcopy.jpg

1st one-
Nice composition. Could use a little bit of processing. Would be nice to see someone in it. All those lines draw you toward the end, so that is cool, but it would be better if there was something at the finish line. Maybe a little off tilt?

2nd

Good shot technically, but there isnt a whole lot there to look at.

3rd.
Would be tempted to crop out the right third of the image.

4th.
Good shot, but not straight.

Overall, you have a good eye for composition. Keep practicing, and focus on trying to get a definitive point to focus on in your images.

I like the second one but why does the first one have a yellow line going fdown the middle of that walk way on the bridge ????

i like both the first and the last.

One thing i think might look neat is if you could turn off the rest of the lights, in the first one, besides the one in the middle i think that would look pretty cool. Get what i am saying.

I like the second one but why does the first one have a yellow line going fdown the middle of that walk way on the bridge ????

im not really sure... its jsut a walk path... maybe so no one crosses over and has a head on?

Most reactions

Back