Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_DSC2054SML.jpg

_DSC2175.jpg

_DSC2104sml.jpg

_DSC2213SML.jpg

_DSC2145sml.jpg

i realize the font is a little big, but i was in a hurry dangit!

and here are some more . . .

_DSC2108sml.jpg

_DSC2172sml-1.jpg

_DSC2185sml.jpg

Maybe some Gaussian blur. Some of these just look a little to harsh to me.

I think #1 and 3 are quite nice. I think a close up in the same location on #1 would be nice too. #4 seems dark to me and the dress seems out of place. Perhaps if you focused in more on the dress it would have came out better. I don't really like that she's right in the middle of that one as well. (That pole really makes the picture seem split in half.)
Normally I like contrasty images, but the last seems just a tad too dark for me as well and the bright part is a little much too. But, on the plus side, my eye is drawn right to her eye.

I love them all of course, as usual. In the last one her hair looks greasy though for some reason. I dont know if it's something to do with processing or if that's just the way it looked for that one picture.

I hope you don't mind that I'm learning a lot just looking at your stuff.

I like them all, except in #4 she's slouching a bit, and looks like she'd rather be just about anywhere else (maybe it's the dress, it doesn't look so comfy :))

thanks for the comments everyone, and yeah that second black and white is looking pretty rough, i'll fix it. i had some contrast issues with it for sure.

thanks!

here are some more from the set.

_DSC2158sml.jpg

_DSC2048sml.jpg

any critiques are welcome, its my favorite part of everyones replies!

Wow I love #1, very nice. #4 isn't very flattering to her imho and some of the rest are a bit "square" to the camera (shoulders etc). Nice contrast etc

Most reactions

Back