Eruhk

And faking and having one or even more than one partners think it is all his WONDERFUL doing works and works again and works PERFECTLY fine! Believe me.

OK, continue to believe in the multiple orgasms, though I must say Lisa does have a point in what she says, too ... but you still haven't come up with the answer to the swim teacher story I offered ... and as fiercely grabbing the "anything on offer" that IS on offer (only with female instructors!) as only a frightened six-year-old can hurts (and hurts for a long time after), too!

Play football or any rough game with a child whose head is at the same level as your crotch. Being headbutted by a six year old is no fun.

Tying shoe laces can be classed as a dangerous sport on a wiggling three year old. How is it they can always stem on Grandpa's most sensitive organ when climbing on my lap?

scientists recently claimed that an ingrown toenail is more painful than childbirth...

not my words, the words of "Scientists", so it must be true :p

Whilst on the subject of creation this oldie seems apt

Next Life
In my next life I want to live my life backwards.

You start out dead and get that out of the way.

Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better every day.

You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, and
then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on your
first day.

You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your
retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous,
then you are ready for high school.

You then go to primary school, you become a kid, you play. You have
no responsibilities, you become a baby until you are born. And then
you spend your last 9 months floating in luxurious spa like conditions
with central heating and room service on tap, larger quarters every
day and then Voila! You finish off as an orgasm!

THATS THE WAY TO DO IT!!! :mrgreen::lol:

ppssh, women cant say they bear the biggest pain of it all until they zip the d**k up in the britches.

Indeed. And if I'm very lucky I might be adding a Triumph Vitesse to the list. Same as the Herald but a straight six.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back