ever seen this before???

bblaine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tongue.jpg

Why?? I'm sure it hurt a lot. I've only had my nose pierced twice. Now I'm all about the Ink.

I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing that hurt about it was the tong thingies trying to hold it steady... no one has wondered why i have a second tongue???

hehe, i don't know... i have searched the internet, asked doctors, dentists... and nothing. i wasn't born with it, it just "happened" while i was in iraq. so i came back and pierced it because i was pretty sure i could say i am the only one!

What do you mean it just "happened". That doesn't just happen. I've heard terrible things about what the depleted uranium is doing to the locals, but only to newborns, not to already-grown adults.

I noticed it for the first time in Iraq. Me and a friend were in the shower trailer and she was talking about one of her wisdom teeth rubbing the inside of her mouth raw, and I looked in my mouth for some odd reason (because we were at the mirrors) and was shocked to see that I had "grown" a second tongue! She was pretty freaked out and so was I. It doesn't hurt or anything, no tastebuds, no feeling at all. I know that it wasn't there before then because I have looked in my mouth before :mrgreen: ...and it is pretty noticeable!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back