facing the world...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
oh goshh.... I've never felt like that pfff... today my ex-boss phoned me (Danish bloke, for whom I was translating contracts from english or to english) and told be that he needs my help. pfff.... on the one hand I was really busy today but on the other.. .he pays and... you know... well... but I didn't find timetoday so I told him so... with a slight tone that I'm not really willing to help him at all! why? I have other nicer things to do... sorry... so... now he called me and now he needs my help on monday.... pfff.... I couldn't resist... ehhh...

the second matter is... ahhh crap...dslr... no I haven't bought it yet... but... i'm still collecting cash. but now I realised that I have enough cash to finish my kitchen in my flat... so I'd be able to move in. and leave my parents home, and start my own life! living alone!!! but on the othe rhand... i wanna dslr... ehhh

please... who wants to hug me???

ShutteredEye said:
LOL, dSLR all the way.

really?! And end up living with my parents for another... half a year?!

You seem to be doing well with the camera you have now...although, I know that wanting a DSLR can very powerful.

On the other hand, if you do move out on your own....saving up will be much harder to do. There will be other expenses and stuff that you can't imagine right now. It might take you years to save up...

Big Mike said:
You seem to be doing well with the camera you have now...although, I know that wanting a DSLR can very powerful.

On the other hand, if you do move out on your own....saving up will be much harder to do. There will be other expenses and stuff that you can't imagine right now. It might take you years to save up...

ahhh... but you know... living with my parents AND grandparents in one home is very tiring... thay can't stand that I'm adult and I need privacy or I just want to go somewhere late... or I want to go by the seaside for a few days... that's difficult mostly because I can't really invite anybody to my home in the evening... to go to the toilet you need to pass my parents' room... and they go to sleep really early...so you know... if my friend would like to go to the toilet it'd be VERY embarrassing... I need some air... the home is too crowded.

well... I think I'll move out when I get a normal job... but today I just refused to my ex boss... ahhhh :p

From the sounds of it....it's time you moved out.

There is nothing quite like moving out for the first time.

Good Luck!

If i were you i'd move out first.......then ask your parents for some money:lmao: cheeky:mrgreen:

Archangel said:
If i were you i'd move out first.......then ask your parents for some money:lmao: cheeky:mrgreen:

hahahah how smart :p

*humps your leg*

....sorry. Got a little carried away.

Most reactions

Back