Fall Is Here

Discussion in 'Nature & Wildlife' started by chantal7, Oct 2, 2008.

1. chantal7

chantal7 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I know some of these might not look like they're well thought out, it was probably a picture I took just to see what it would turn out like. Here are my fall pictures (just recently got my camera back, it had to get fixed :( ), hope you like em! Feel free to comment.

1. New basketball court at the elementary school I went to
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. A Massive tree
    [​IMG]

4. Sun peering through
    [​IMG]

5. I'm not sure which one of these I like better (5 or 6) This one has a tree peering from the top, and #6 does not.
    [​IMG]

6. I liked this one, but then I liked the other one, it just added different color and feel to the picture.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Typical shot
    [​IMG]

2. TrickyRic

TrickyRic TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I guess you like tree's then ;-).

It may be an odd choice, but I actually rather like that last shot. Simplicity at it's most simplistic. You have an image composing of only 2 colours, and it's not black and white. The subject is the only item, and it's not a white-box shot. And as for the colour combination, red and blue just work, full stop. Love it!

3. chantal7

chantal7 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit

Haha - thanks ! I guess I need to get more of those colors. I wish I would have gotten a better composition of that one. I do like trees, when they are pretty and colorful :) like in the fall. And after you've seen snow for the other 10 months of the year, you really get to like trees ;).

4. Hobbes

Hobbes TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I think #5 is more interesting because it got more color in it, the green leaves. it almost looks like two photos taken in two different seasons merged into one lol
    and I really love the dark blue sky its something you dont see often here these days -.- I guess you guys are lucky having that kind of nice weather in October

5. Antarctican

Antarctican TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I also really like this shot for the simplicity of subject matter, composition etc. And I like how the bottom of the net is lit up by the sunlight

6. chantal7

chantal7 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks! :)

Ty. The dark blue sky has been here for about 3 or more days now. It's the same sky today, except its a little more windy outside. It's not often we get this blue sky without the clouds. It was a pretty day!

7. Hobbes

Hobbes TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    omg 3 days or more?? lol well it has been quite nice here today too but its always a bunch of clouds in the sky and it rained when I went out earlier to take some photos :x my usual luck I guess lol well gonna transfer them now and I hope I got some good or at least decent pics earlier :blushing: