Farm buildings

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
JonMikal finds he's kind of too limited to DC photos. I think I'm too limited in my choice of photos, since I often go round to take photos of the farmsteads that surround me. If you have enough of those, just let me know. For the time being, I'll "bombard" you with some more.

4_HofinWensebrock.jpg

o_HofWensebrock1.jpg

p_HofWensebrock_Detail.jpg

OK, as you can tell, these take us nearer and nearer to some detail of the half-timbered walls.

Most farms in my area are either a red-brick-filled half timber or red brick houses with brick ornaments, and the doors are usually green. Some are another colour, though, but as a general rule they are green.

t_HofBrockel.jpg

k_andererHofEinloh2.jpg

i_andererHofEinloh1.jpg

g_HofinEinloh2.jpg

It has taken me a while to summon up the courage to put these up, I took them on 31 March. Some are digital photos, others are scans from print.

number 3!!!! definitely! it has a really nice texture especially on the wall!

lafoto..i am so not pro-photographer..so my opinion is not worth even the 2 cents..but....in saying that...i have to say, i just really like these... i really love the color..and i like the building texture... it gives a great impression... i am curious as to how maybe the first would look in b&w...the woodstack would show up pretty neat..

but i like these...and think it would be really cool framed in a grouping together with barn wood frames....but thats just me.. anyway..good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back