bigger: Flickr Photo Download: BMW M3

3627089320_03345da043.jpg

leave a comment after viewing plz!

CnC welcome!

thanks a lot,

-Dan

Nice,
two fine cars.....
It does look like the first one is a bit underexposed, it could come up a bit and make that beamer really stand out.

Nice,
two fine cars.....
It does look like the first one is a bit underexposed, it could come up a bit and make that beamer really stand out.

really? it looks underexposed? it was underexposed, but i thought i fixed it...hehe, but i guess not :(

anybody else think it could use a little brightening? if so ill brighten it up!

thanks for the input!! :)

Oh oh! Sexy cars!

Fine job on the panning, sir. Got the focus right on the front end. Nice. :thumbup:

hot pic of the Beemer *drool*

IMO, you need a wider aperture to get the whole car in focus. Having the back of the car OOF just bugs me. Good job panning though, and hot cars :thumbup:

IMO, you need a wider aperture to get the whole car in focus. Having the back of the car OOF just bugs me. Good job panning though, and hot cars :thumbup:

+1 and that's the first thing I was gonna say. That aside, very good job at panning. I think the 1st one is pretty good on exposure. Maybe bump it a tad...but if you increase exposure much I think you'll end up losing the detail in the white car.

Oh oh! Sexy cars!

:)

Fine job on the panning, sir. Got the focus right on the front end. Nice. :thumbup:

thanks a lot!

hot pic of the Beemer *drool*

hey thanks for the comments! i dont think the problem is aperture, its at F/20 already, the EXIF is here Flickr: More detail about BMW M3 . that affect is caused by the really slow shutter speed.... as you can see in the exif it was 1/40. therefor there will be a lot of motion blur in the part of the car that is not in focus, since the rear end is not in the same plain as the front in that exact split moment + a bit of camera shake..... but still, what you have said is totally valid, to achieve full focus on the car id just have to bump up the shutter speed, but then there will be less of the extreme blurr on the car...which i personally really like :) and strive for in my road pictures :)

ps: you ment wider aperture in terms of higher Av#? or wider as in LOWER Av#?

...lol....i just thought i may have misunderstood...

+1 and that's the first thing I was gonna say. That aside, very good job at panning. I think the 1st one is pretty good on exposure. Maybe bump it a tad...but if you increase exposure much I think you'll end up losing the detail in the white car.

thanks for the reply! apreciate all of them!

I think the exposure works on the 1st one bc the car is white, it makes it stand out. I think having only the front of the car in focus adds motion and speed to it. Especially since it RWD, makes it feel like all this power is coming the RW. Love the shoot!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back