Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
c&c welcome :sexywink:

IMG_8036.jpg

IMG_8000.jpg

IMG_7979.jpg

IMG_7945.jpg

i barrowed a lens from a friend a canon 80-200mm to shoot with, ive been looking to buy another lens, a canon 70-200 f-4L non IS and i needed a gauge on its range, having never had a 200mm lens before. after an hour or so in the tower this is really all the was edit worthy. i did some minor editing with limited software and some croping.

p.s. i know the photo of the tower sucks i just want to show it to you.

they seem boring do a "artistic" touch to them :)

Its not that they "seem" boring, it is that they are boring. I don't know of any "artistic touch" that will salvage them content wise.

That winding bridge, could have some interesting content there if a unique perspective was taken on it. The people in the boat, I am saying would have been a better photo without them, just a cool pattern of the water maybe. The guy riding the bike, scrap. The tower, get a cool sky; maybe sunrise or sunset depending on it's location. Get closer to the base with a super wide lens.

Try different stuff. If you are taking a photo, and some walks up next to you and snaps the same picture- you are not thinking creatively enough. Try to get there under some better light as well- all your shots show harsh sunlight causing some ugly blown highlights (see the boating picture for a prime example)

Looks like a good place, get back there.

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back