Fight Club - Round 147: Results are in!

I fail, forgot to even take them. :blush:

Failure is not an option, now get in there and fight.

p.s. mine suck

lol

not sure what happened, but one of my images didn't upload.

it just gave me an error message...

that was sooo hard! haha, I only took 3/5, am I disqualified? I know I'm just a n00b, but I figured it would be inspirational...and it was!

that was sooo hard! haha, I only took 3/5, am I disqualified? I know I'm just a n00b, but I figured it would be inspirational...and it was!

I found it a bit hard as well...not the subject matter, I felt the subjects should have been easy. Once I saw them I was like "I got this" then as I walked around the half empty apartment (I was moving) I was like "uh oh."

The biggest thing that got to me was the time crunch. I almost feel as 2 hours would have been awesome. 1 to take and 1 to edit. However, given the time crunch, it did teach me to focus on trying to get it right the first time (or two), instead of taking 15 pics of each thing and then creating more work for myself post. Notice I said "trying" lol.

Fun though, will definitely be a regular on this activity.

Haven't played in a long time, and I'm off on Sundays now, so I think I'll give this a go...

Ya, time crunch killed me as well, I went a couple of blocks away from home to get a shoot but the place was closed, so I lost a lot of time doing that... I feel I'll get better with practice, and even if I suck forever I had a ton if fun, I'm gonna be a regular as well!

OK - I'm done. I think I rushed through it. I still had like 35 minutes left, lol. It's been so long since I've played that I forgot how to pace myself. :lol:

However, given the time crunch, it did teach me to focus on trying to get it right the first time (or two), instead of taking 15 pics of each thing and then creating more work for myself post. Notice I said "trying" lol.

Fun though, will definitely be a regular on this activity.
I think that's the point (well, one of them).

I took exactly 5 pictures, lol. I should have spent more time on it, some I know are too obvious... Next time, I'll concentrate on it more.

I'm sorry guys, I completely forgot to update this last night, and my reminder didn't go off. I'll do it as soon as I can!

I figured you were busy. ;-) Slacker.

Oh the pictures are up! I have a sudden urge to go hide under a rock, haha!

I'm guessing he forgot to change the title from "play now" to "vote now", since the pics are up,...should we be voting now?

I'm guessing he forgot to change the title from "play now" to "vote now", since the pics are up,...should we be voting now?

Yes, these are ready for voting. I don't have the proper permissions to change the thread titles but I've let Josh know he needs to log in and do so. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back