Film Festival - 9 photo's (will be updated with more)

Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What and where?
"11 Festival de Cine Español" in Málaga - One of the bigger spanish film festivals held every year here in Málaga.
I will go again today, and most probably monday and friday, so if people are interested in this thread I will update then with more photo's .

Anyhow, here are the first set of images:

Michelle Jenner, she plays a roll in a pretty decent & popular spanish TV serie called "Hombres de Paco".

Hugo Silva, he's also in the "Hombres de Paco" serie. Female fans went crazy when he arrived...(as shown after his photo's).

I don't know the following actor's name. This photo is the only one I've cropped a bit to remove the empty space around him.

Unknown (to me) actress. From the screaming of the crowd she must've been one of the more popular ones... Definitely the best smile of the evening, and the most "active" with her fans.

And finally the most wanted actor yesterday by most fans, Miguel Ángel Silvestre:

All photo's shot with a Canon 400D + Sigma 70-200 F2.8
EXIF data should be intact as all shots except one are straight out of the camera with only white balance and some minor level corrections.

If anyone is interested in more of a particular actor / actress from this post let me know as I have much more

ockie, que tal?

very nice photos!

can you just go to the film festival for photos and stuff? thats awesome, i'll go next year if that's the case..

the actor you don't know the name of.....tengo el nombre en la punta de la lengua...a ver si me acuerdo..

adios

sorry for the very late update. I kind of forgot I had this thread here...
anyhow, to be quick I'm just doing a copy & paste from my blog entry, so sorry if there are some repeated photo's:

First, Hugo Silva & crazy fans:
img1161bwdh3.jpg

img1152os1.jpg

img1150wq4.jpg

img1137vw8.jpg

img1134km7.jpg

img1287ay9.jpg

Now some unknown (to me) actors & actress:
img1228kp2.jpg

img1226ze7.jpg

img1170kg2.jpg

img1232gy4.jpg

img1233om9.jpg

And now the best smile of the evening:
img1191ky7.jpg

img1192fo3.jpg

img1193sx8.jpg

img1195ol3.jpg

img1194ew7.jpg

img1191ky7.jpg

img1189dr0.jpg

and to finish, some shots of the most wanted actor by the female fans =)
img1281bm9.jpg

img1270at9.jpg

img1266pc2.jpg

img1264cs7.jpg

Most reactions

Back