First Business Card Draft, C&C please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I decided I am going to get some cards made. I wanted to do something a little fun as opposed to the usual uptightness i see often lol. let me know what you think! i can take harshness lol. its only a first draft

11ryv7s.jpg

Last edited:
Its too "Cartoony"

Maybe it would work if you were a clown? lol

But seriously, it just doesn't work in my opinion. I see where you're going with the less serious approach, but this looks like a joke.

Yeah, my first thought was actually a horror movie. The font doesn't work, the colors are too bright, the layout is okay, the background doesn't make sense ...otherwise it's fine. ;)

I realize that we all have our own concepts of what's good design and "cool" looking and will sell ourselves, but to me that design says that you are not someone to take seriously. Maybe a kid's birthday party, but I can't think of any event I would hire you for otherwise.

WoW... Just TOO much.

That is one way to be remembered.

I hear you guys. Thanks for the honesty. Last night at 2am it looked a lot better for some reason haha. But like I said its a first draft. I didn't expect my first one to be a winner haha. Now I had printed them first then asked for c+c, then I woukd be in trouble haha

i would use this to filter my joints.

I think the most important thing is for a business card to be elegant, and be a part of your overall "look". Obviously, that card is hopefully not a part of your "look".

businesscards2.png

Like this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YBxeDN4tbk&feature=related"]YouTube - Your business card is CRAP![/ame]

Thanks everyone. But I'm not elegant lol. And I want my personality reflected in my photography and business style. I like to have fun. I do think I took it to the extreme though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back