first day and already loving it!

abk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first day on the forum and already learning so much. ;) thanks!

Last edited:
Also a noobie here and I hope you would enjoy your stay here. Nice photo! Wish you posted some details about your photo. Anyway Welcome!

Very nice photo :) it's a little bit soft and i would crop the green stuff on top :) :thumbup:

The photo does look a bit soft, which could either be caused because it's out of focus or the shutter speed was too slow.

Nice shot though, just need a little more practice.

What a cutie!

Wish you had used a little greater DOF so the entire girl's face and body would be in focus.

The white bow in her hair that is out of focus seems to draw my eye to that for some reason.

Yea, to be honest, and frank, because most have not, i think the picture is snapshot-like, your saying "i love this forum" then saying c&c, makes it quite hard to say negative things when responding :p. But regardless, the face is VERY out of focus, and a general rule if something is looking a certain direction, you give more leeway to that, she should have been more to the right of the picture, that leaf is also distracting. Good expression on the picture though, im sure she would enjoy another photoshoot;)

Yea, to be honest, and frank, because most have not, i think the picture is snapshot-like, your saying "i love this forum" then saying c&c, makes it quite hard to say negative things when responding :p. But regardless, the face is VERY out of focus, and a general rule if something is looking a certain direction, you give more leeway to that, she should have been more to the right of the picture, that leaf is also distracting. Good expression on the picture though, im sure she would enjoy another photoshoot;)

Call me crazy but I didn't see where they asked for critique in their post.

Wow you guys have amazing eyes! I didn't even notice it was out of focus until I read your comments. I sharpened it and cropped it so she's off center and what a big difference!! Thank you all!

everyone else was doing it tyler ;)

You guys gave me a laugh this morning.:lmao: I needed it, since I was up at 3:15am to go to the airport. I have been getting a lot soft photos too. I am sure it is from my lack of experience. I am going to try Tv mode today to see if that helps. P mode picks the darn slowest shutter speeds inside.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back