First day of spring....HA....: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
These were from yesterday.....the first day of spring and we got hit with another snow day! .......Oh well, it is fun to play in!

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

and now for the fun part!!!!

medium.jpg

You're a riot!

I love the first one ... it could be a dark side bw conversion!

Where is this? In California?!?!?!?! :shock:
And her e I was thinking we had it bad with our late, late spring (not here yet!) ... but here the snow has finally gone away in most parts.

That tree in your first photo is so dreamlike, I love that!!! (Though these days I no longer dream of snow).

Now what happened to Mr Snowman, has he seen a Mrs Snowman somewhere outside your picture?!?!? Must have, or else I wouldn't know what... erm...

I'll take an order of 'sun'....oh...and hold the vegetables :mrgreen:

I'm only about 60 miles from Carolyn, and all we have had is about 20 minutes of rain last night ;)

LaFoto said:
Where is this? In California?!?!?!?! :shock:
And her e I was thinking we had it bad with our late, late spring (not here yet!) ... but here the snow has finally gone away in most parts.

That tree in your first photo is so dreamlike, I love that!!! (Though these days I no longer dream of snow).

Now what happened to Mr Snowman, has he seen a Mrs Snowman somewhere outside your picture?!?!? Must have, or else I wouldn't know what... erm...

Thanks guys and Yes LaFoto this is in California.......We live up in the mountains and get all 4 seasons here!

and as far as the snowman.....I'm pretty sure he was just happy to see me! At least that's the way it was looking!!! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back