First Family Portrait Session

They don't look like the Obama's....oh wait your first portrait session with a family. (Kidding)

They look good, some could use a bit of sharpening, and maybe a curves adjustment to make them pop more.

Nice work.

They don't look like the Obama's....oh wait your first portrait session with a family. (Kidding)

They look good, some could use a bit of sharpening, and maybe a curves adjustment to make them pop more.

Nice work.

I think my camera would have exploded if it were the Obama's. lol:lol:

I think all in all you have done a good job. I would just suggest watching how you crop the images to make sure you are not cutting arms/hands and legs off. This set could use some boosting of curves, saturation etc to make them pop. I too agree that they were a lot better off going to you than Sears. I am Anti-Sears! UGH

That baby mohawk is too cute. :)
I know there's not much you can do about the dead trees... but I also found the truck (I think it's a truck?) in the background of some of the images distracting.
You got a lot of nice variety. Large groups are tricky to get everyone smiling... especially with people who are not comfortable in front of a camera!

Ok I can do some creative cropping. Maybe. :)

Yeah I need to learn how to tell jokes or something.

Here's a joke I used on a hard core snowboarder that wouldn't crack anyhting more than a cool snarl. His mom was behind me and she busted up as well.

What do gay cows eat?
Haaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! (and you have to do the voice thing for hay)

CLICK!

lmao!! That's awesome!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back