First Gallery Showing | Blog Post | Check it!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cool Congrats.

coolest part of this is your dad and mom helping you. awesome family time and memories. Hope it went well man think it is really great!

wow, hearty congratulations man! I'm a bit jealous of you, but it's well deserved and your work speaks for itself; your landscape shots are simply world class. My favourite of the bunch were the the milky way shot and the bokeh rings with the glass.. very happy for you Jake :trink39:

Congrats Jake. Very proud of you. You are a really great photographer and i!m so happy that you were given the opportunity to show your work.

Congratulations dude!!!

I'd be jumpin. Great news. Ed

Thanks all! It was a big step for me in my photography life. I'm definitely really happy with how it all worked out, and I look forward to more of them!

Nice man, I actually logged in hoping to see how it went. They're really fun aren't they? You make any sales?

Nice man, I actually logged in hoping to see how it went. They're really fun aren't they? You make any sales?

Sold three officially, but I had a lot of people express serious interest. So we'll see if any of those come to fruition. Not enough to cover my costs, but it's better than nothin!

That's great for your first show man! Don't get too bummed out if those people don't follow up. For every print I sell through my site, I have like 3 people email me back and forth asking questions about how to order a print, different paper types, etc. that never follow through.

Congrats!

That's great for your first show man! Don't get too bummed out if those people don't follow up. For every print I sell through my site, I have like 3 people email me back and forth asking questions about how to order a print, different paper types, etc. that never follow through.

Congrats!

Oh yeah, definitely not holding my breath. It's a slow process, but little by little I'll get my name and work out there [emoji106]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back