First HDR Attempt @ Vehicle - Stunning Results

vip3r1850

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

I gave a try at HDR, many people on the car forums were stunned at how well they came out.

What do you guys think ?

Thanks !

HDRCobra2Sign.jpg

HDRCobra3Sig.jpg

HDRCobra7Sig.jpg

HDRCobra4Sig.jpg

HDRCobra6Sig.jpg

HDRCobra1Sig.jpg

and one that I redid for a sponsor since it has their windshield banner on it:

realspeed1_sig.jpg

What program did you use? Very dramatic, too fake for me, but cool

Photomatix

Completely understand, I was aiming for that look - just to make it seem more dreamy and futuristic than it really is, unless we're doing 180MPH or smoking the tires, the cars boring LoL

Photomatix

Completely understand, I was aiming for that look - just to make it seem more dreamy and futuristic than it really is, unless we're doing 180MPH or smoking the tires, the cars boring LoL

That's what I figured. Don't misunderstand - didn't mean it's not good (it's actually very very good), I just... I don't know if it's my OCD or what, but things too unrealistic make me crazy. Ihave to say, this is cool though. I love the first one :lol:

Funny thing is, for me - I like everything about these, except the car. :lol:

You must be a chevy guy, its ok to hate the best ;)

Hehe jk

Photomatix

That's what I figured. Don't misunderstand - didn't mean it's not good (it's actually very very good), I just... I don't know if it's my OCD or what, but things too unrealistic make me crazy. Ihave to say, this is cool though. I love the first one :lol:

Heh, thanks again, ya #1 seems to be the favorite, some say the danger sign draws the eye away, once again I was looking for that "im not afraid of you" look from the subject which isnt going anywhere . . . Once your done reading the sign I think it stresses a more powerful message

Photomatix

Heh, thanks again, ya #1 seems to be the favorite, some say the danger sign draws the eye away, once again I was looking for that "im not afraid of you" look from the subject which isnt going anywhere . . . Once your done reading the sign I think it stresses a more powerful message

Yeah, I like that look, same with #2. Give's it a mood. The graffiti in 3 also gives you that feeling a bit too. I don't find it distracting at all - I think it makes the image what it is (besides the car of course)

I'm with NOYZE, everything except the car.

Looks like you didn't use a polarizing filter and took the pics during the worst part of the day for light, the middle. All the reflections on the car body and car windows kill it for me.

I like it. ive been playing around with photomatix more and starting to get it down. I like what youve done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back