First Photos C&C?

Crayons

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a small crappy p&s for a long long time. I wanted better photos. so i got a new camera. Just started using manual mode so c&c? this is my favorite.
032.jpg

not bad! I just think all the "stuff" in the foreground...the grass, small trees, etc are a tad too distracting...is the attention suppose to be on the house, or on the grass?

My attention is drawn to the pole with what appears to be a light on top?

Really kinda nice. Not overwhelming. Not technically perfect, perhaps... A more interesting sky would be cool. But still, pleasing and decent composition.

I have a verison of this in colour to.

But thanks for the c&c.

just trying to get better

Well color isn't so much the interest I'm speaking of as texture (translation: clouds)

i think the foreground is not distracting, but helps to set the scene and draw the view in. the only distraction i see is that pole, as mentioned.
composition is great!
i would kill that pole, and you've got a great image.
well done!

Is there a way to edit the pole out.

By the way I waited for like a week to get this photo. I didn't want any clouds in it. here in Boston it's getting mighty cold and I figured no clouds would make the photo feel "colder" same with the black and white.

nice photo! imho, no clouds makes it feel sunny and warmer... :er: but maybe im wierd.

clone out the pole

Is there a way to edit the pole out.

def.
do you have photoshop? (i bet there are other ways, but i run photoshop for my processing)

if you have pshop, look up how to use the clone stamp.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back