First Pics-C&C Welcome

This particular location is hard to do that, because the streets that surround the park are all slanted, there isn't anything level to gauge the horizon by except for the apartment building in the 4th picture in the first set. The whole park is very hilly, there is nothing really to line up with. The angle I was photographing from with the railing in the foreground prevented me from using the vertical bars in the railing, but maybe I should have. Any tips for places like this?

I was referring to the first four pics in the first series. There are good references to vertical in them.

for your night and indoor shots work on your white balance, try adjusting it for each environment you are in. Or once in photoshop adjust it there.

other then that they look like nice snapshots.

I didn't do any PE on these pictures, I don't have PS yet. Still looking for a deal on it, I'm a college student, so I'm not really a big fan of paying upwards of $300 for software. Heck, that's more than I paid for my DSLR, a camera bag, and a tripod (all brand new)!

I didn't do any PE on these pictures, I don't have PS yet. Still looking for a deal on it, I'm a college student, so I'm not really a big fan of paying upwards of $300 for software. Heck, that's more than I paid for my DSLR, a camera bag, and a tripod (all brand new)!

To start with there are free downloads that will do a lot for you. IrfanView & Photoscape are two I use.

Hahaha. . . Yeah, my best friend (a fellow Firebird owner) referred me to the site, he jumped into the world of DSLR and Photography long before I did, but he's been a great help. He said I could learn a lot from the people here, and that people here (for the most part) are polite, knowledgeable, and are patient with complete nOObs like us. lol​

I'm going to be going on another hunt for photo opportunities this afternoon, most likely will have the Formula out. I've been driving the Sonoma lately to save on gas, but I think it's time for a little fun. . . hehe​

you wouldnt by any chance happen to post on ls1.com would you?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back