TPF Noob!
Reaction score
stopworrying.jpg

bush.jpg

grafiti.jpg

30th&wash.jpg

pillow.jpg

Nice shots man....
I think 2nd one is the most funny here ;)

Others are ok...but little ordinary :S

thanks for the comment. i thought it was pretty funny myself =P

side note: when was the last time you saw a pic of a guys hand covered in feathers and a busted pillow in the background? i mean, i agree that the others are 'ordinary,' but that last one aint that bad ;)

side note: when was the last time you saw a pic of a guys hand covered in feathers and a busted pillow in the background? i mean, i agree that the others are 'ordinary,' but that last one aint that bad

Actually, never, so I'll agree it's a different kind of idea - BUT without your explanation up there, I'm not so certain I knew what I was looking at.... and the first couple of images DID make me chuckle. :D Not every image has to be extraordinary to invoke emotion.

So keep posting! :wink:

dude, i like your eye.

I am going to say number 1 is my favourite here, only the thing is the orange road cone kinda distracts me a bit. Though I like the general composition i would try to take shots at different angles and try frame it differently. I love the message!

good stuff matie and welcome to the forum!

thanks von. i would have to agree with you on the cone. i almost decided not to post the image as a result.. but like you said, the message is a good one. when i get home i will post all of my stop-sign images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back