First post: Miami holiday pics

seanyc123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I got a pretty cool 7megapixel camera for christmas and have since taken it with me wherever I go. Well I'm in Miami at the moment (I live in England) and for my first post thought I'd the best pictures I've taken so far. Enjoy :)
DSCN0269.jpg

DSCN0271.jpg

DSCN0270.jpg

DSCN0290.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

DSCN0335.jpg

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0284.jpg

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

Well I get a good view from this building (got it off google images as I haven't taken a picture of the building yet)
muranogrande.bmp

My dad lives on the 31st floor of the tallest building. Got a good view of the fireworks for the Superbowl last weekend :D

really neat photos. after viewing these, i feel like I got a really good view of what Miami lools like, as I have never been there before.

Oops. I did sort of neglect to mention only the first 3 and last 2 are Miami. The middle ones are in the Everglades (South Florida) Everyone seemed to say "Y'all" a lot there haha.

Here's a few I took today:
DSCN0344.jpg

DSCN0369.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg

nice...but you missed the best beach shot of all...

180px-Bikini-Tanga.jpg

:hail:

i love miami
be sure to hit up little havana during the day for some great cultural shots

Dang, all I get to see (or read) is "Photobucket - Bandwidth exceeded". :(
Not a photo to be seen.....

Dang, all I get to see (or read) is "Photobucket - Bandwidth exceeded". :(
Not a photo to be seen.....
Someone else complained about that when I tried toPM him the pics in another forum.
Does anyone know if it's something that can be fixed?

they may be aiming to have you upgrade the account.

It means too many people are viewing too many of your pix. I don't know if they reset the count at the beginning of the month, day, week... you might read the help files at photobucket...

Most reactions

Back