First time Fightclub

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wow, that was fun!!! And it was very hard!! I left myself 15 minutes to load pics and it turned into a 25 minute ordeal!! Anyone have any suggestions for me for the next time I do it?

Maybe if you detail what you do, somebody can help.
Otherwise...

Wow, that was fun!!! And it was very hard!! I left myself 15 minutes to load pics and it turned into a 25 minute ordeal!! Anyone have any suggestions for me for the next time I do it?

I try to get all of the shooting done within 30 minutes, leaving me 20 minutes to edit (4 minutes per image), and 10 minutes for uploading and to account for snags.

I usually don't do much editing, but you never know - you might be in the mood to work on an image more than usual (time allowing).

You can look at some of the older FC threads for discussion, but here's a short list.... in no particular order.

Have all applications and browsers opened before the Fight begins. (i.e. your photo editor, image downloader, TPF, imager uploader... photobucket, flickr...

shoot in jpeg.... screw the editing

write down the categories on a piece of paper and carry around with you for reference. The next shot could be just to your right.

(when I was playing) I used to have a shot of tequila at hand. Sunday's at 2:00 is tough for me ATM.

HAVE FUN AND DON'T THINK TOO HARD, BUT HARD ENOUGH NOT TO BE THE FIRST THOUGHT. Reason being, everyone has that first thought and most will shoot it.

Just a couple of random thoughts........

I had fun but man was I stressed at the end when things werent going fast enough!! I did write them down and take w/. I didnt open all the stuff on the computer so that will be a big help considering I had a hard time w/ my download. I think I took too long on one of my pics......dog wasnt working the cam. like I wanted....lol thanks for the help
and yes I will go back through and see if I can find some other posts......excited and wanted to talk..:D

Here's my routine:

(I use Opera as my internet borser)

Open Opera

Open the TPF Fight Club thread on one tab (I do this instead of writing the topics down - I check the monitor every few minutes to see which ones I've gotten already and what I still need); open Photobucket (and the TPF Fight Club folder - yes, I have a special folder just for Fight Club) on another tab.

Shoot.

Import & open Lightroom. I don't open Lightroom earlier because it interferes with my import process.

Edit, Export & Upload.

Bitter Jeweler..... I started doing that the other night........but I was drinking so it didnt come out quite the way I wanted....lol Focus was an issue for the cam. and me!! But I ll get that done soon.

.....but I was drinking so it didnt come out quite the way I wanted....lol

So?

That's no reason not to post it, lol!

I've posted plenty of stuff I took while I was drinking. :lol:

:D i m new here lol I m trying not to make too much of an ass out of my self.....I ll post drunk shots after a month or two

My shot of one too many wasnt staged...lol

Bitter Jeweler..... I started doing that the other night........but I was drinking so it didnt come out quite the way I wanted....lol Focus was an issue for the cam. and me!! But I ll get that done soon.

:lmao:

One Tequila
Two Tequila
Three Tequila
Floor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back