Fixation

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture as part of a front cover for my AS gallery leaflet.

fixation2.jpg

Im kinda fond of it, what do yah think? Be harsh!

As always when dealing with cat pictures I preface by stating I am alergic to them and really do not like them in any way. That being said I do really like the photo. The b&w was the right way to go and your DOF is what particularly stands out for me. The detail quality is what I always look for in a photo and I found lots of it here. I think this would make a fine cover.

ok I relly really like this picture but... :) I'd crop a bit of left part because for me the cat is too centered :) but even though it is a great picture :)

Aww brilliant thanks all of you, Mentos Ill give that a go...

Yet again thanks all 3 of you, this really did help...made me feel good atleast...

Love the kitty's expression here!! :) I think I'd like to see all of the whiskers in the foreground, but that's a minor nitpick. I like the B&W - very nice. :thumbup:

Thanks...I was lucky to get this one and never noticed it, it just got chucked in with the other 10gb of images I have....I need to start deleting...

Artemis said:
Thanks...I was lucky to get this one and never noticed it, it just got chucked in with the other 10gb of images I have....I need to start deleting...

Hey, that makes no sense to me. Since you were lucky to get the shot why not just save everything? There are plenty of storage solutions out there.

None the less; I think you have a great cover here. Excellent contrast and detail. The cat seems very intent and mysterious.

Really nice picture, spot on with the contrast, good use of DOF, crisp looking.

I agree with Mentos on the crop though, and i would have liked to have seen all the whiskers, but theyre miner gripes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back