Flying squirrel in CT!

I was eating when I opened this....that was a mistake....

I can never get over how your shots look like you are almost eye level with the birds!?
Always great...
I think it is mostly perspective. Quite often I could get closer, but then I don't like the background. Lately I've actually been backing up a bit. When birds take flight, you don't realize how much more they fill the frame. I have many missed shots from being too close..

LOL, George was eating too :)

I can never get over how your shots look like you are almost eye level with the birds!?
Always great...
I think it is mostly perspective. Quite often I could get closer, but then I don't like the background. Lately I've actually been backing up a bit. When birds take flight, you don't realize how much more they fill the frame. I have many missed shots from being too close..

LOL, George was eating too :)
Lol. This afternoon my kids went out on the deck, in no time they were running back inside to declare, "there Is a dead animal on the deck!" Sure enough, something fuzzy is dead in the snow. DH think it's part of a rabbit and says, "do you think Hecate (our mastiff) drug it up?" My response, inspired by this post of corse was, "no. I'm pretty sure a bird dropped it there." ;-)

Most reactions

Back