Follow up on spot removal?

psreilly

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a bit of a follow up on a previous question of mine. I had asked how to remove objects like an outlet on a wall before and many of you suggested the patch tool or spot remover in Adobe Photoshop (I don't use it often that's my excuse for not knowing) anyway it worked great thanks!

Now here's my next problem, the shadow from my model. I personally like shadows sometimes, but I wanted to remove it here. Problem is whenever I try to use the patch tool or spot remover it blots and comes out looking really bad.. any advice?

Dodge or blender tools and a light touch? If your editor has masking and layer options, you might try those and bump up the exposure for that area. I've used the feature in Photoshop to make areas darker or lighter, but not specifically with shadows.

Dodge or blender tools and a light touch? If your editor has masking and layer options, you might try those and bump up the exposure for that area. I've used the feature in Photoshop to make areas darker or lighter, but not specifically with shadows.

Sounds like it could work i'll give it a shot, thanks

Yeah I actually just used the Dodge tool only. It took me about 10 mins to blend it so that it looked alright, but it worked fine. I don't know if there's a quicker way or not, but at least it go rid of the shadow

Most reactions

New Topics

Back