FRIDAY!

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
I guess I'll jump in before Paul!

So what'ya all doing this weekend then??

I'm planning to take some pictures at the park and the cemetary, so expect some friendly bird and nasty dark shots over the weekend! :lmao: I'm going to be shooting head-to-head with my mum, her using film and me using the new digital. We're then going to get some BIG prints done, just to see how they compare.

Other than that, I'm probably helping young Tom with his new car and setting up my dad's office for when he moves back to the UK.

Rob

And to think, I was JUST thinking about making it.

Tonight is up for grabs. Talked to a few people. Obviously I'm looking to get twisted and hit on unsuspecting ladies. Tomorrow it's poker and beer with me mates at a private game. Haven't played any live games in a while.

Sunday might be interesting. I'm gonna try and hook up with a girl I've never met from myspace, and take some pics. See what I come up with.

I have zero plans at the moment. Right now, I'm just happy to have made it through a hideous work week. :lol:

TGIF :hail:

Well I'm working tomorrow so thanks for reminding me:grumpy: and to make it worst we have our stocktake after work so its gonna be a long ol day for me, i can feel the life draining from me now :pale:

still you gotta laugh ain't ya? that or cry LOL

terri said:
I have zero plans at the moment. Right now, I'm just happy to have made it through a hideous work week. :lol:

TGIF :hail:

I second that...too bad Guinness has so many freaking carbs...Oh, well, gin has none!

jocose said:
I second that...too bad Guinness has so many freaking carbs...Oh, well, gin has none!

Have a large Tanqueray No 10 and tonic for me then. Remember, squeeze the lime juice in the glass, rim the glass with lime, throw away the lime and put a slice of lemon in, serve over semi-crushed ice about 1/3 gin to 1/3 Schweppes tonic! :)

Rob

i'm gonna hang out with my buddy the cop who was shot a few weeks back, maybe play some video games... tomorrow i'm going to shoot skeet/trap/sporting clays with some friends... should be fun, i've never done it at a real shooting range...

:gun:

Rob said:
Have a large Tanqueray No 10 and tonic for me then. Remember, squeeze the lime juice in the glass, rim the glass with lime, throw away the lime and put a slice of lemon in, serve over semi-crushed ice about 1/3 gin to 1/3 Schweppes tonic! :)

Rob

Nah just have a bottle of JD and be done with it

Rob said:

Rob

sounds good, but a) I'm into saphire at the moment, and b) tonic has mad carbs in it...I'll have to do gin and soda with 2 limes...I know it's kinda gross, but it'll do the trick.

Saturday is my buddies 30th B-day...should be a good party. Although, I've got a ball hockey playoff game at 10:00 pm that same night so I'll miss a good part of the party.

Sunday night is game two.

I've had half term this week and spent a week doing very little. Saw 4 films - Walk The Line, Good Night and Good Luck, Munich and 13(Tzameti) and went to Sheffield to take pictures which ws a bit of a bust as it was grey and miserable. I now have to do all the work i put off during the week.

Fun Fun.

I'll be starting my excersize and diet regimine this weekend. I'm going to the Cubs game on June 15th, and if I'm going to get Mark Prior to fall instantly in love with me and marry me, I'd better get to looking my best! :biglaugh:

This is the last weekend before I return to work after an 8 week maternity leave :( I don't go back until next Thursday so at least it will be a short work week! We don't have much planned, in fact I don't think we have anything planned! I have to get some paperwork together to do our business taxes :evil: And on Sunday little e and I will be going to work with Aubrey to keep him company. Saturday we'll probably hang around the house and clean for a bit. If the weather is nice maybe we'll get to take some pictures.

So, Andy sang "Walk this way", by Aerosmith this morning.

Most reactions

Back