Friend's Wedding

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't post these in the wedding gallery because I'm nowhere close to a professional. Someone who saw these has asked to talk to me about photographing her wedding, so I'd love some feedback on what I can do differently and better.
I know there is a lot to be desired with the lighting on some of them. We were outside in direct, harsh sunlight and I didn't know what fill flash was at the time. Is there anything I can do in photoshop to help with the harsh shadows on some of them?
PaulAriel023.jpg

PaulAriel089.jpg

PaulAriel154bw.jpg

PaulAriel161.jpg

PaulAriel166.jpg

PaulAriel171.jpg

PaulAriel189.jpg

Edits are more than welcome!

Ajay, I think I said this before but you have such a natural talent. You say you don't know much about photography but your photos are really really good. Ok they are better then good!!! :) Yes, if you can get a good flash then that will improve your photos in the future.

BTW, the bride is very beautiful!!!!!

They're pretty good if you didn't know about Fill Flash when you took 'em :)

My one little bad thing, on #3 there's a white splodge on his trousers. Might wanna clone it out.

Ajay, I think I said this before but you have such a natural talent. You say you don't know much about photography but your photos are really really good. Ok they are better then good!!! :) Yes, if you can get a good flash then that will improve your photos in the future.
Thanks! I am definitely my own worst critic. I can't get out of that somewhat self conscious phase I guess. Its hard to believe sometimes that people might actually want to pay me to take pictures of them! I don't know if you've ever felt the same way.

the 3rd would be the best but cut part of his head out grr thats hard to look at.

I LOVE 7!! She's very pretty... I think the shots are very well done! \

3 she has something pink on her arm?

Beautiful couple!
WRT the shadows, fight with them in time of taking pictures. Photoshop is bad friend in these matters

#1 is my pick.

they look really young ...how old are they? if you don't mind me asking.

Wow, thanks everyone. I thought this thread had been laid to rest. :) I never mind getting new comments though.

kalmkidd - Yeah, when I look at that 3rd one now I don't know what I was thinking when I cropped his head like that. It bugs me too, but that was one of their faves.

Teresa - Thanks! Out of focus wasn't my intention. Focusing is one of my biggest problem areas I think. I have to consciously remind myself every time I take shot to focus on the eyes. I had similar problems with the latest wedding I just did. I'm also a bad camera shaker, and sometimes I just can't get a high enough shutter speed without losing exposure.

Zada - She was gorgeous! I think that pink spot might have been me messing up trying to clone her tan line out. The spot is really noticeable now when I look at it, I can't believe I let that slip.

Elektro - What does WRT mean?

sirsteezo - I believe she is 19 or 20 and he is 22 or 23.

Thanks again to all!

WRT= with regard to...
I took it from my dictionary.
Don 't you use this abbreviation?

WRT= with regard to...
I took it from my dictionary.
Don 't you use this abbreviation?

I'm sure plenty of people do, I'm just not up to speed on all of the internet abbrieviations. :)

They are all very good, but #7 is stunning.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back