"FRUSTRATED" by my limitations

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So.... My back hurts, 2 of my lights burnt out within 2 minutes, and my backdrop is ripped. NOT MY DAY. So heres what resulted from all my hostility:

IMG_2680edit.jpg

IMG_2676edit.jpg

Mya,
After looking at many of your shots and your album, I like many others realize you are a wonderful model (and very sexy) and use the camera as a true extension of your eye. An eye that we can all look through and see things as you do. Your work shows the result I hope to be able to achieve someday.

With that said, I will now get to the pictures in this thread. After reviewing the ones above, I like the way you continue to use very dark shadowing like you do in alot of your work while still showing the contrast and detail needed to get the feel of the subject. In addition, you are a freak. ;) And I like it! :D Keep up the great work. I always enjoy looking and trying to learn from you.

Mya,
After looking at many of your shots and your album, I like many others realize you are a wonderful model (and very sexy) and use the camera as a true extension of your eye. An eye that we can all look through and see things as you do. Your work shows the result I hope to be able to achieve someday.

With that said, I will now get to the pictures in this thread. After reviewing the ones above, I like the way you continue to use very dark shadowing like you do in alot of your work while still showing the contrast and detail needed to get the feel of the subject. In addition, you are a freak. ;) And I like it! :D Keep up the great work. I always enjoy looking and trying to learn from you.

Wow.... thank you. I really appreciate all of the above. Im my worst critic though :) But I digress.... Thank you

You need to watermark those with your logo, plenty of sick perves out there that would take those images and sell them as their own work to a bondage mag or an S&M site.

Just my 2 cents

"No, you can't speak to Myalover. She's tied up at the moment"

:lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao:

Morgan, we need to get together sometime! I want to learn from you!!! You are truely one of my favorite photographers on here.. I mean WOW! You continually amaze me with what you come up with!!! :thumbup:

I really like both of these. :thumbup:

I can't decide which one I like more...

Sweet, well one of these days, when we both have time, to cross some states we should get together. :D

Most reactions

Back