FS: Nikon Nikkor 50mm Auto 1:2 f/2 HC

dophineh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
3rik.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
H is the old Nikkor lens letter code for "six" as in six elements. The C stands for coated,as in multi-coated. The lens you have for sale is actually a pretty decent 50mm f/2 lens.

Addendum: for those who like to check serial numbers and vintages, this lens was produced between 1972 and 1974.

Nikon Lens Serial Nos

Last edited:
It's on my watch list... I'm always on the prowl for glass to try, especially @ $.99 :D

I think if I won it for a low enough price I'd take a few photos with it, then start a thread to send it to another member, who would do the same thing... like a 'See the world through one lens' kind of thing.

Lol, for 99 cents I'll drive to your house and pay you CASH tonight!

I just added it to my watch list so stop telling everyone it's for sale.

It's on my watch list... I'm always on the prowl for glass to try, especially @ $.99 :D

I think if I won it for a low enough price I'd take a few photos with it, then start a thread to send it to another member, who would do the same thing... like a 'See the world through one lens' kind of thing.

Is it possible? Can all the interested TPF memebers pitch in enough to reach .99?

~Michael~

H is the old Nikkor lens letter code for "six" as in six elements. The C stands for coated,as in multi-coated. The lens you have for sale is actually a pretty decent 50mm f/2 lens.

Addendum: for those who like to check serial numbers and vintages, this lens was produced between 1972 and 1974.

Nikon Lens Serial Nos

I think it's amazing that this lens works on the D80. Kudos to Nikkor for engineering such a long life time

That sounds like an awesome idea! Each member would document their location, camera, and display the picture and then mail it on! That would be a m a z i n g :mrgreen:

I just added it to my watch list so stop telling everyone it's for sale.

:lol:

Is it possible? Can all the interested TPF memebers pitch in enough to reach .99?

~Michael~

we'd need 99/2 users donating .02 each ;)

I'm game...

5 days left and still at 99 cents!

~Michael~

well there's shipping too.

i'm still thinking about the 'world through one lens' idea. independently of this lens, i think it's an awesome idea! though it would require trust.

it would have to be a cheap lens, just to cut down on risk.

I'd seriously consider doing this if I could find a cheap lens... would make an interesting story.

I'm a geocacher and have several 'travel bugs' out, one has quite a few miles and countries logged on it, I'd love to see something similar with a lens.

That's why you should take me up on my cash offer & local pickup.:lol: I'll save you a trip to the post office.....I'll even trade you my 80-200 that I have for sale.

Hyperlink the for sale line in your signature if there is a for sale page... eitherway can you post more details on the 80-200? :)

It's always amazed me how something like this can have 5 bids and still be under $3

Most reactions

Back