FS: Nikon Nikkor 50mm Auto 1:2 f/2 HC

Is the 50mm still for sale? Instead of eBay (the page won't load):er: I'd rather paypal you the money if you'd like. Lmk :) thanks

Is the 50mm still for sale? Instead of eBay (the page won't load):er: I'd rather paypal you the money if you'd like. Lmk :) thanks

sorry to hear the page won't load, not sure what's up with that! :confused: http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-Nikkor-50...mera_Lenses?hash=item27ad7371fe#ht_500wt_1182

i usually just rely on ebay's feedback system, for the buyers benefit more than anything. I'm not against by passing the middle man, but at this point in the auction I would feel bad yanking it :blushing:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I placed a bid and I forgot to ask before I did it, will this lens work on a D40?

I placed a bid and I forgot to ask before I did it, will this lens work on a D40?

ya it will, to my understanding (i've never played with a d40), the d40 lacks an internal motor in the d40 body itself, this only effects auto focus lenses without internal motors themselves. This is a manual focus lens, so the d40 is equivalent to all other Nikon DSLRs and SLR's in this respect.

FYI, lens was shipped yesterday and sold for $50 plus shipping.

Yeah, it was shipped to the person that entered a $50.00 bid a second or two before me. It took me a few seconds to figure out why I bid $50 and someone else got it for the same price.

Yeah, it was shipped to the person that entered a $50.00 bid a second or two before me. It took me a few seconds to figure out why I bid $50 and someone else got it for the same price.

he bid $50 earlier in the day actually. It was his maximum as well.

Always bid x.05 or x.55 etc, never bid x.00

Are you going to list that 80-200 lens on ebay?

Sure figured you would get more than $50.00 for it...

At least you didn't offer free shipping, cause even after the eBay listing and PayPal fees...

Lol, for 99 cents I'll drive to your house and pay you CASH tonight!

I just added it to my watch list so stop telling everyone it's for sale.

Sorry, but there is no 99 cent bill. lol

he bid $50 earlier in the day actually. It was his maximum as well.

Always bid x.05 or x.55 etc, never bid x.00

Are you going to list that 80-200 lens on ebay?

The 80-200 go for less than I want on E-Bay so I'll just sit on it until I get what I want. I was playing with it the other night doing close up work now I am having second thoughts about selling it. The other lens I have for sale is going to be listed on E-Bay since they are going for exactly what I want to get.

Thanks for the bidding tips, I've lost way more auctions in the final seconds then I've ever won.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back