Fuji fp100-c

SoulfulRecover

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just loaded a box into my land camera and when I went to pull the black slide out, the slide tab was glued to the #1 tab which partially pulled out the frame. I noticed it was coming out so I pulled the slide tab away from the #1 tab. I took a look at it and it looks like all the tabs are glued together. I don't seem to remember this on any of the other packs ive used in the past. Has anyone comes across this? Im wondering if I bought a bad pack or maybe I just don't remember its suppose to be like this. Just don't want to waste a bunch of film if I can remedy the situation by pulling all the tabs away from each other. IE rip the glued parts.

That is what all my packs have been like. I always have to pull the tab out a little, unglue it from the next tab, and then pull it the rest of the way out. It's kinda annoying.

I think the idea is that the tabs need to be pulled very quickly and they will be unglued by the force of being pulled, but it has never happened to me that way. I end up screwing up the pack.

I never tried ungluing them all from each other at the start. And I was thinking of throwing in pack today since the pinhole leaks in the bellows have been (hopefully) sealed....hrmmmm....

Edit: Just re-read the OP. I've never had the slide tab glued to the picture tabs - just the white picture tabs loosely glued to each other.

that's strange. probably wasn't suppose to be glued to the photo tabs but its been shooting/pulling smooth with no problems. I had also bought a box of sx-70 for my sx-70 only to find out that the camera is totally dead :( what a waste of film. I tossed it up on CL so hopefully someone local will come get it.

Most reactions

Back