Fuji Polaroid FP 100 C

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Mamiya Rb 67. I want to know if it pays to use a polaroid mamiya back with polaroid film Fuji FP 100 C. Has anyone already photographed with Fuji FP 100 C film on Mamiya Rb 67? Are the photos good?

Thanks

Marcello.

Fuji has recently discontinued this film and there is no currently manufactured replacement though some stocks are still available.

Aside from that, it is not known as a high res film but is prized for other qualities such as for use in photo transfers and the general advantages of instant prints.

Fuji has recently discontinued this film and there is no currently manufactured replacement though some stocks are still available.

Aside from that, it is not known as a high res film but is prized for other qualities such as for use in photo transfers and the general advantages of instant prints.

Tanks !

Tanks !

In addition to what compur wrote, the other thing to remember is that the image will be smaller than the film - you're putting a 56mm x 67mm image onto a 73 x 95 mm print.

The emulsion itself renders colors very nicely and I've seen some very good shots using the Polaroid back on a medium format camera. It's just a matter of deciding why you want to do it. The film is still available but expensive. The images will be the size of the negative. Unless there is a very specific reason to use the instant film (for example, the emulsion lifts mentioned above, or studio test prints, which is what the backs were made for in the first place), then it might not be worth it.

Shot quite a bit of it for fun on my RZ67. Stopped when the prices sky rocketed due to hoarding

Tanks !

In addition to what compur wrote, the other thing to remember is that the image will be smaller than the film - you're putting a 56mm x 67mm image onto a 73 x 95 mm print.

The emulsion itself renders colors very nicely and I've seen some very good shots using the Polaroid back on a medium format camera. It's just a matter of deciding why you want to do it. The film is still available but expensive. The images will be the size of the negative. Unless there is a very specific reason to use the instant film (for example, the emulsion lifts mentioned above, or studio test prints, which is what the backs were made for in the first place), then it might not be worth it.

My use is just for fun. I thought about using it because I have a friend selling a polaroid back for a very low amount. Thank you for the informations .

Tanks !

Shot quite a bit of it for fun on my RZ67. Stopped when the prices sky rocketed due to hoarding

Thank you all for the information.

Most reactions

Back